Design Thinking: Product Development & Innovation
The proven method that leaders use to build a business culture that continuously develops new products and services.
- Identify a challenge or opportunity in your marketplace
- Define the customer who will benefit from your solution
- Run a productive brainstorming sessions
- Build a roadmap and action plan with a cross-functional team
- Plan for a great user experience from the start
- Rapidly draft and refine solutions that solve problems for users
- Validate your prototype solution
- Build the perfect pitch deck to get your project green-lighted
"Montgomery's Design Thinking workshop gave us immediate and tangible results, projects and ideas we have decided to implement into our products!Robb managed to unlock the creative and innovative potential of our staff - it was impressive.Not only did we have impact through proposals created during his three-day visit, but we also saw an impact on the motivation and loyalty of our employees.Enabling our team for this kind of "work play" meant enabling a competitive edge for our company and acquiring a new kind of necessary literacy.This is why, in the end, we decided to provide all of Robb's online courses to all of our employees - as a mandatory educational program."
General Manager for Croatia
Styria Media International GbmH