14 February, 2015
Mobile reporting: Multimedia Journalism Quick Course
This step-by-step Smart Film School course will help you master the art of multimedia + video storytelling with your smartphone.
YOU WILL MAKE 10 STORY PROJECTS
Each story project in this easy-to-follow course builds on the previous lesson. By the end of the course you will be a mobile multimedia master.
What you will learn:
• Producing high quality multimedia content with smartphones and tablets
• Creating interactive images (with Web links, audio and more)
• Creating short form video
• Transform 10 photos in to a video
• Organizing content to create interactive visuals
• The best apps for making and editing images
• How to build great visuals for your videos
• How to plan and execute special shots like time-lapse and motion shots
• How to set up the camera for best results
• What gear helps make the best pictures
• Best practices for sharing your stories on social platforms
From animating photos to filming and editing video, you will learn the art of crafting incredible multimedia packages that can be easily shared.
You can take this course with your smartphone and you will earn a certificate when you finish the course.
The instructor is a journalism professor who knows how to take reporters through the steps of making mobile multimedia stories.
Other courses in the Smart Film School include:
Posted by Robb Montgomery