Use design thinking to empower your business
- Learn the step-by-step method for developing and organizing ideas into action plans
- Master team-based brainstorming and iteration skills to rapidly produce prototypes
- Learn how to create a persuasive three-minute pitch to advance your concept
From brainstorming ideas to scoping, scheduling, and execution you’ll develop the skills to effectively organize and develop almost any new idea for a new product or services into a refined concept suitable to pitch to decision-makers.
- Clients usually provide a seed focus and key data around developing a new app, print product or Web site.
- Learn how to identify and organize the development phases for any new product or service.
- We use the Design Method™ to show how small teams can rapidly develop innovative concepts, refine their ideas and move them forward without delay.
- Incorporate market research, develop mission objectives and structure the visual presentations using Maestro techniques.
- Gain management insight in how to build and manage creative teams.
- Participants learn market-focused techniques and apply a systematic approach to developing market-driven ideas and prototypes to reach new or existing audiences.